Friday, May 28, 2010

manage energy not time

Received a beautiful article " MANAGE ENERGY NOT TIME" and utilised it in my workshops for sharin the concept of renewal of energy of body, mind, emotions and spirit .
On returning to home station( after quite some time), realised that must uilize the concept for myself first. Suddenly find all the lost energy and time for doing everything.
This brought me to my writing the blog and have promised myself that atleast few chapters of new book will be placed before I get caught in another whirl of hectic activity. Read somewhere positive affirmations help. Let me see if it is true in ths case too.
With lots of positive energy available, only firm resolve is needed to go ahead.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dats v.true, uptil now we use to think its d time v hav 2 manage but the fact is manage our energy to manage everything...
-ankita baheti

munmun said...

looking forward to it!