Wednesday, October 8, 2008

First of all let me be grateful to all those, who touched my life, one way or the other, and helped me on the journey of Lighting the Lamp Within.

Some questions keep stirring me all the while such as “What is my potential? Do I know what all I can do in each area of my life (self, family, work and society)? Am I doing, what I can do best? Am I aware of my strengths, my areas of improvement (not weaknesses; as the thoughts of weakness make me feel more weak), my talents, my capabilities? What and who does inspire me to achieve my best? Have I any role model, who reminds and motivates me to constantly go on and on?


These and many other questions are making me look forward to Life as a challenge and each day as an opportunity to be more aware towards self.

Do you have any more questions to add, which you ask to know yourself better? I will be too happy to know from you and learn such questions as these will enrich me.

I will be more happy if you share with me, not the answers, but, your feelings and emotions in the journey of knowing yourself better. Meanwhile, I will go on my own journey of Life.

No comments: